Category / Season
April 1st to Aug 31th
Dec 23th to Jan 7th
7 nights minimum
Jan 8th to March 31st
High season weekend rate 450€
1 150 €
High season weekend rate 700€
|10% discount from 7 nights stay for a direct booking. Off festive period (12/20 – 01/06) and off promotion period.|
Nightly rates are in Euros and include for 2 people in the Lagoon Suites:
- Daily continental breakfast served in the room or at the restaurant overlooking the lagoon
- Use of all facilities
- Roundtrip transfers between Airport or Harbors and the Hotel VILLA-LODGE 4 épices
An extra person is charged 50.00 € per night (from 3 years old).
With effect from 1 January 2008, a tax of 5% is applicable on lodging and will be collected upon departure from the Hotel VILLA-LODGE 4 épices.
The tax applies to amounts received by the institution and requires that administrative costs could be applied to reservations cancelled.
Each suite measures 650 square feet including a terrace with an exceptional view of the lagoon of Grand Cul de Sac, as well as the ocean and the palm trees lining the shore.
The owner, Marie-Aimée combines raw and refined materials in an eclectic mix of Baroque and contemporary. Each suite has a color palette evoked by a different spice : violet for Muscade, pistachio for Citronnelle turquoise for Cannelle.
The suites are fully equipped and offer functional design of the highest quality :
- King size bed overlooking the lagoon
- Bathroom with large shower
- Telephone with direct access and telephone message service
- Flat screen TV with choice of 60 Satellite TV channels
- WiFi Access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- A safe
- Terrace for relaxing
- A stainless-steel breakfast area equipped with a coffee maker, a teapot, toaster, refrigerator in a colorful décor.
- A Jacuzzi is available on the terrace of each suite with the option “SPA”
- A Rolloway bed can be added in each suite for an extra charge of 50 Euros per night (from 3 years old) (100 Euros per night Dec 23th to Jan 7th )
- One of our suites is accessible and equipped to accommodate disabled persons
Guests at the VILLA-LODGE 4 épices will enjoy the daily Continental breakfast as included in the room rate offering a variety of breads, pastries, jam, fruit juice and fresh fruits with the newspaper of their choice. Our Chef Yo proposes an additional Breakfast menu on request.
We kindly remind you that Villa-Lodge 4 épices cannot be held responsible for your cancellations and we recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
PLANNING SUITE 1:
If you can’t book the minimum number of nights, please still contact us to see the possibilities of the moment.also to see.
PLANNING SUITE 2:
PLANNING SUITE 3: